Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bad bunnies, beware

Strange things are happening. There's this loud thingie in another room making sucking noises. Mama says the air vent is full of dust bunnies - and that dust bunnies are a bad kind of bunny. So the loud thingie slurps dust bunnies down a tube. I'll be sure and try NOT to be a bad bunny!!!

Mama keeps running back and forth to the medicine cabinet. She has all these bottles out that say "Tylenol Sinus," "Tavist-D Severe Allergy," "Vitamin C," "Echinacea," and "Green Tea." Her snorting is scaring me though. I hope she doesn't turn into a pug.

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2005 10:47 AM, Blogger Simone said...

It's wierd how their sniffers are always breaking. Sometimes I think it's an excuse to not give us attention. I hope Tall Thing gives you lots of attention today, Bastya. Without the kissy noises!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home