Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cilantro margarita

In honor of Greyton, the alternative lifestyle bun.



Happy Birthday, Greyton!

(Sorry I'm a couple days late.)

And to my beloved Fiona ... I didn't save you. I'm so sorry I let you down. What a bad boyfriend I am. I am sorry. Didn't know you were going through such trauma at the time, and I've kinda been out of the loop the last several days. Mama's been using the computer a lot to make ebay purchases and look at plane tickets. No time to let me online. *grunt* I know how awful those nail trimmings can be. I wish I had rescued my sweet beautiful Fi. Can you ever forgive me?
*sniffle*

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2005 10:56 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Aw, poor D.D. That's why I don't like people messin' with my nails. Horror stories like that! Hrmph.

Mama never clips my nails. Anytime something gets snipped, it's by a professional. Sometimes they miss and snip other things instead! But I need to quit dwelling on that... oh well.

 
At July 15, 2005 3:46 PM, Blogger Pratt said...

Greyton says thank you so much for the nice comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home