Saturday, June 25, 2005

Mama Drama

From Mama:
I think Simone is upset. Maybe his dear friends can help me understand why...

Earlier this week, he overheard a certain female bun telling one of his friends how good snap peas are. He's been begging for snap peas ever since! So I gave him one tonight, and he tasted it. He seemed to want more, but refused to come out of his cage for it. When I put my hands in his cage to nudge him, he nipped me. I tried to groom him, and he nipped some more (fine, since he's shedding badly and I tend to pull tufts of unattached hair from his butt so I deserved a good nipping). When I put the snap pea in front of him, he nudged it away with his face. Then he did the bunny flop.



Simone doesn't act sick - he still ate his greens and hay. He didn't outright reject the snap pea, so I doubt it's the food I offered him, but maybe he is angry at me?

UH OH. It's cause I ate one of his papaya tablets today, isn't it?
*shakes head*

4 Comments:

At June 26, 2005 3:57 AM, Blogger Simone said...

You could be right about the new foods, Fiona Bun. After all, he has tried papaya tablets earlier so maybe it is all overwhelming to him. I do try to give small amounts.

Sweetie, Simone has never been angry with you - a tad bit insecure at moments, but never angry. :) Anyway, he did learn about the snap peas from you. Oh well, I will definitely give him nose kisses from you. That will cheer him up!

You know what else it could be? He could just be grumpy about all the shedding. Poor little guy must be inhaling fur right now.
-Mama

 
At June 26, 2005 2:40 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Fiona!
*supersonic binkie*

D-d-did you say, GIRLFRIEND? Does that mean you are? You're my girl! Fi is my girl!

 
At June 28, 2005 10:38 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Fixed? HRMPH! It was fine before they messed with it.

I hope Dexter doesn't bite you anymore, JueDee. Except when you try to take fabric away from him.

Thanks, Fiona. I managed to avoid that this time. Say, are you and Orlando "fixed?"

Good info, Remi. Now I know to only eat snap peas in small quantities.

 
At June 28, 2005 10:42 PM, Blogger Simone said...

I just asked because... well, I'd look pretty dumb talking about being fixed and then find out my special lady isn't fixed. Hrmph. Cause if you aren't fixed, maybe I can get Mama to reverse the operation! But if you are then, well we are fine as we are.

Did that make any sense?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home