Tuesday, November 29, 2005

In Memory of Princess

For the Pratt family: I am so sorry for your loss. Princess Jewel was a special bun, and very lucky to have you in her life. Her beautiful and regal spirit will be in your hearts always. Mama sends hugs to you, Mrs. P and all the buns.



I AM NOT THERE

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.


-Mary Frye

4 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 3:05 PM, Blogger Fiona Bun said...

Lovely Simone and Simone's Mama

 
At December 01, 2005 11:28 PM, Blogger Pratt said...

Thank you. This made us cry a little. What a wonderful way to remember her.

 
At December 02, 2005 7:25 PM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Very lovely Simone.

To the Pratt family,
What a beautiful bunny. The joy she brought you will always be in your heart. Memories will be a way to keep her with you forever.

Connie

 
At December 04, 2005 11:57 PM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent said...

Poor Princess! But she must have led a good life, living with the Pratts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home