Tuesday, November 29, 2005

In Memory of Princess

For the Pratt family: I am so sorry for your loss. Princess Jewel was a special bun, and very lucky to have you in her life. Her beautiful and regal spirit will be in your hearts always. Mama sends hugs to you, Mrs. P and all the buns.



I AM NOT THERE

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.


-Mary Frye

1 Comments:

At December 01, 2005 11:28 PM, Blogger Pratt said...

Thank you. This made us cry a little. What a wonderful way to remember her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home