Thursday, June 16, 2005

Having a hay day



We ordered the following:

2 bags (10 lbs. each) Bunny Basics/T pellets
9 lbs. early-cut Western Timothy hay
15 oz. Oat hay
500 ct. Papaya tablets

(After shipping, a grand total of $68.31 but Mama says I'm worth every penny.)

Thanks for that nudge for the bigger bottle of papaya tablets, Fiona. That and some nose kisses from me convinced you-know-who. And thanks everyone for your recommendations. I picked the oat hay since I still have some orchard grass left, and it just sounded better. Wish they had an in-between size bag though, cause I would have gotten more!

3 Comments:

At June 18, 2005 7:00 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Wow! Up to 3 daily ... wouldn't you know I'm in the beginning stages of molting right now?
*binkie*

 
At June 18, 2005 7:25 PM, Blogger Simone said...

JueDee, a couple of these products are new for me, but I already eat Oxbow Bunny Basics T pellets, and their Timothy hay on a regular basis. It is such FRESH hay! So green and smells yummy. And my Timothy pellets are healthier for me than the usual alfalfa-based pellets that make up most rabbit foods. So I can let you know about the papaya tablets later, but I'm sure I will love them. I can already tell you, Oxbow is great high-quality stuff. I have no doubt your buns would love it. Shipping does cost a pretty penny though.

 
At June 20, 2005 12:49 PM, Blogger Pratt said...

I get my bunnies stuff from Busybunny.com they love the deluxe basics- twizzle likes the willowballs stuffed with timothy hay , and the straw mats too..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home