Thursday, June 02, 2005

For inquiring minds

I'm gonna post this cause - well, other buns are doing it, and a certain cool hamster I know. Peer pressure is a beast!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Never tried up but I did get my usual timothy pellets.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
I don't know what those are. Mama says I better get Fiona both.

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies?
I saw The Aviator while on Mama's lap if that counts.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Apprentice. Yay, Kendra!!!

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Oxbow timothy pellets and some orchard grass hay.

6. What is your middle name?
I don't really have a middle name, but my nickname is Si-na-mone bun. It's like cinna-MONE bun. Hrm hrm. Mama says it's cause I'm sweet as a cinnabun. And messy too!

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Plastic! But I like parsley, turnip greens, cilantro, mint, basil, carrots, apples and strawberries a bunch too!

8. What foods do you dislike?
Baytril is nasty. And I don't eat meat either.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
I've always wanted to try dill chips.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
What's up with all this talk about food?

11. What type of car do you drive?
I am not eligible for a license due to height regulations, but over the years I have ridden in several vehicles. These include: Oldsmobile, Dodge Spirit, Honda Accord, Nissan Altima, Toyota Echo, and a U-Haul! The U-Haul was scary and dark. I don't wanna ride in one of those again.

12. Favorite sandwich?
Mama.

13. What characteristic do you despise?
Baytril.

14. Favorite item of clothing?
So many to choose from, they are all so delectable!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation?
Behind the entertainment center. The fun I would have with those wires.

16. What color is your bathroom?
Dark aqua. I get a new one about once a year.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
They all taste good.

18. Where would you retire to?
I've never eaten tires. EVER. *pouts*

19. Favorite time of the day?
Morning and early evening.

21. Where were you born?
I was chillin' with some other buns at a pet store in Boone, NC. Then Mama found me and took me home. Anything before that, I was too little to remember.

22. Favorite sport to watch?
Sportswatch? That sounds yummy. Where?

23. Who do you least expect to repost this?
Peaches, cause she is awfully busy helping her mom knit.

24. Person you expect to repost it.
Person? Could be Miss JueDee.

25. What fabric detergent do you use?
Mama used Gain detergent after I peed on her jacket.

26. Coke or Pepsi?
That pug I live with, he acts like he's on coke.

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Helloooo. I am a bunny! *indignant THUMP*
And no one has ever seen me sleep.

28. What is your shoe size?
The pug is the one who eats shoes.

29. Do you have any pets?
I like to be petted. Especially on my nose.
*tooth purr*

30. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with family & friends?
I don't share news. You can have some of my old Hartz brand hay though.

31. What did you want to be when you were little?
A grown-up bun. And I am!
*half binky*

4 Comments:

At June 02, 2005 1:26 PM, Blogger Pratt said...

Good answers

 
At June 02, 2005 4:00 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Thanks. I liked yours too.

I really wish the lettuce didn't have to leave. *ponders* Whatever happened to working things out?

*shakes head* Women!

 
At June 03, 2005 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers Simone! Don't tell Peaches but I personally think black bunnies are the best.

 
At June 03, 2005 7:02 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Thanks Nanette! *binkies high* You helped my self-esteem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home