Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hoppy Birthday

To my friends who have had birthdays in the past couple weeks and haven't been mentioned here: Nanette, JueDee, and Pratt. HOPPY BIRTHDAY! You are very special.

Sorry I have been kind of quiet overall. Still going through massive shedding, and feeling a little uninspired. Maybe even a little depressed.

Hay, one good thing, at least I'm not old! I'm not even 4 yet! When I look at you all, and Mama and Dadda too, kind of gives me relief that I have a LLLLOOOONNNGGG way to go. And I mean a long way. If I was as old as you guys, I'd have a reason to be depressed. So I got somethin' to be thankful for.

4 Comments:

At July 20, 2005 10:33 PM, Blogger Puggyspice said...

Watch it!

 
At July 21, 2005 12:09 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Thanks, Bastya. Does that mean you don't shed much?

Gosh, you are not old at all! You're what Mama calls a "spring chicken." I think she means that in a nice way.

 
At July 22, 2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Darlene said...

You shed too! Hey, we have something in common...

 
At July 23, 2005 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Peaches is shedding wildly right now too and since she's so big, it is like I have four rabbits leaving fur all over the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home