Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hoppy Holidays!

Well, I got a new litterbox already but Mama says now we're going to granny's (her Mama) for Christmas a couple days. Word is that I'm gonna be in my smaller cage because the big one won't fit in the car. Hrmph! Mama better get me somethin' good to make up for this. Better than being alone on Christmas I guess.

Y'all have a Merry Christmas. Happy Chanukah. Happy Kwanzaa. Blessed be during the Yule. A lovely Ramadan. However you celebrate, do it all the way! And make sure you don't eat any "leg o' lagomorph" or "rack of rabbit" during the festivities. I'd have a problem with that.

Love to Fi! Shout out to my furry peeps. Peace on Earth until the 26th.

~Simone

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2005 1:12 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy Holidays from Diva Kitty, Fiona, Orlando and DKM.

Sweet nose kisses from Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home