Friday, December 09, 2005

Letter to Santa

Hay! This is my rough draft letter to Santa. I want you all to proofread it and make suggestions on how it can be better. So Santa will bring me presents!



Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth


Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Bastya's Office party. It was Fiona who spiked the punch with too much Sun Drop. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like burnt sage.

I thought it was funny when I put Orlando's harness on my head and danced the binkie on the litterbox while singing `Walk This Way'. I didn't mean to break Bastya's telephone and don't know why Bastya would accuse me of arson.

I don't remember calling Pratt's wife a scary chicken---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and orange lipstick!

And when I threw up on JueDee's husband's nose, it was only because I ate too much of that pellets.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my tricycle through my neighbor's wall. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a shameless turkey and have me arrested for theft!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all goofy and overwhelmed. And I'm really not to blame for any of this cheesy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and exuberantly yours,
Simone (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 42 bucks!

Try it yourself!

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 3:30 PM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

How adorable! In a bunny sort of way, of course.

I think your letter is perfect and doesn't need a thing ... send as is and hey, maybe if you toss in a healthy cookie or something, he'll rush that bail money!

(thanks for playing over at the Outpost! I left a response for you there)

 
At December 12, 2005 9:27 PM, Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Poor Simone, someone publishing all her little bad bunny moments. He's getting a bad rap! I'm sure he's really an angel! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home