Friday, July 21, 2006

iPod Meme

Put your iPod on shuffle and blog the first 20 songs in the shuffle. I had to cheat a little - Mama said 'papaya tablets banned for life' if I told half the crap she's got in the system. So I took out any mention of Streisand or Tone Loc.

Tag: DrunkBunny, Erica, Jenni, Rabbie Burns, Tall Thing

1) Crazy - KC & JoJo
2) Purple People - Tori Amos
3) Ain't Misbehavin' - Dinah Washington
4) Oh Jerusalem (unplugged) - Lauryn Hill
5) Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel
6) Steal Your Love - Lucinda Williams
7) War of Man - Neil Young
8) Getaway - Rebirth Brass Band & N'Dea Davenport
9) Down to the River - Alison Krauss
10) This Used to Be My Playground - Madonna
11) Circle of Fire - Sam Phillips
12) Sir Psycho Sexy - Red Hot Chili Peppers
13) Sometimes it Be that Way - Jewel
14) Too Late to Turn Back Now - Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose
15) Karma Police - Radiohead
16) Love I Never Had - Mary J. Blige
17) My Heart Will Go On (piano instr.) - Titanic
18. Trouble (live) - Shawn Colvin
19) Down To You - Joni Mitchell
20) Retrospect for Life - Common w/ Lauryn Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home