Saturday, August 05, 2006

The bottle is my best friend

My parents rock! Dadda ordered me a special new water bottle that doesn't leak! Nice, considering that my last few bottles have led them to return home and find me wading in the shallow end on several days! Hrmph.

This bottle is awesome. Mama mounted it on my cage last night and I approached immediately. Good bottle. I'll try to post a picture later.

P.S. - Mama is bummed out. She mumbled somethin' about turning 30 tomorrow. She didn't say what she's gonna turn... maybe turn over in a tanning bed? Or maybe she's doing a complicated driving maneuver? Either way, 30 times sure sounds like a lot. Hrmph! *binkie*

5 Comments:

At August 05, 2006 4:32 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Just tell your mom to celebrate the anniversary of her 29th birthday. That always seems to work for us.
=:8

 
At August 05, 2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Gretchen's Bunny Mommy turned 30 a few years ago. It's not too bad. Gretchen has a non-leaking water bottle, but then she chewed a hole in it!

 
At August 06, 2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Hello Simone, I found your link from Mrs. Sniffles' blog. I am not a bunny I am a cat. But I used to have a bunny for a brother so I like bunnies. You are black just like me. Tell your Mom that my Mom says it always seems sad to change the front number.

 
At August 07, 2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

My mama says that 30 is the new 20! Sometimes it helps to leave a bowl under the water bottle and then even if those pesky bottles leak, it won't get us prissy buns wet.

 
At August 13, 2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Are you enjoying your new water bottle? Happy birthday to your mama. Drink up because TAG you're it! Visit my blog to read the rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home