Friday, April 29, 2005

Bun to the rescue

I might be quiet for a day or two. Mama says she feels like hell. I don't know what that is, but she doesn't look happy. So maybe I need to keep an eye on her, make sure she stays around - cause I need her alive to feed me!!! Maybe I can shred her tissues when she falls asleep.

Uh oh, she's getting into the cabinet now. Taking paper off something, putting it in her mouth. It smells strong, like medicine but mint too. Oh no, Mama's gonna o.d. on mint! I gotta stop her.

Bastya, if you're reading this, I'd love to hear from you. It just might be Sunday before I get to write back. Right now, I gotta save Mama!!!

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2005 7:54 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

I always lick my human's forehead to help her feel better - you might try that!

 
At May 05, 2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Simone said...

No kiddin' Bastya - and when Tall Thing is cranky, does she tend to let you out of your cage less? Hrmph! You were right. She didn't O.D. That's a good thing. Hrmph. I guess.

She's feeling better, Diva Kitty. Thanks for your concern! I couldn't lick her head though. The dog licks her head and I don't wanna lick anything he's licked.

Aw wow, I'd love to take D.D. to the farmer's market. She'd have any melon her heart could ever desire. What do you mean, spoken for? Is that when she has to give an oral report in front of the class? Hrmph. Kind of wierd. But...it's okay, I'll wait til she's done.

 
At May 05, 2005 8:53 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Aw cool, Bastya! It's so good to hear from you. I missed blogging with you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home