Thursday, July 28, 2005

Leave it

After Mama emptied my litter today, she was cleaning my cage. She uses a damp paper towel to rub down the sides of the cage, remove floating bits of hair, and gather loose debris. Well, as you other buns might have guessed, I have a thing for paper towels. Paper towels are good snacks! Especially those Bounty select-a-size. Mama didn't have any select-a-size this time, but whatever it was, it still tempted my teethies and I just had to lunge at it.

So there we were, me with a bit of the paper towel in my mouth, and Mama holding the rest of it. She said, "Leave it. Leave it!" Well, I ate it!

Um... the dog is the one she took to training, NOT me. I don't have a clue what "leave it" means.

Hrmph. Well, at least that's what I told her.

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2005 3:54 PM, Blogger Pratt said...

mmm yummy...my bunnies prefer straw mats from busy bunny or a seagrass mat from pier 1.

 
At August 06, 2005 11:02 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Yeah, JueDee. It was hanging out my mouth all of .02343 seconds! Hrmph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home