Monday, August 14, 2006

5 Silly/Wierd Things About Me

Thanks for the tag, Mrs. Sniffles!
Okay, here's the rules. Hrmph.

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." In the end you need to choose 5 critters to be tagged and list their names. Those tagged are to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly before taggin' 5 more victims. Leave 'em a note that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

My 5 Things:

1. I have been in a French bistro while my parents ate lunch. After the waitress mentioned what they do with rabbits, I have no wish to return to that place.

2. I often miss when aiming to wee in my litterbox. However, much to Mama's chagrin, my aim for the food dish is 100% perfection. This is an excellent way to get my dish cleaned... and often refilled! Hrmph.

3. I have been caught under a hotel bed, glancing innocently through the pages of She-Males magazine. (Disclaimer: This is not a habit, and I was only interested in said magazine for its shredding potential. Honest!)

4. I'm a bunny and have a blog. Blogging buns are among the elite in bun society. Hrmph.

5. I adore my Fi. I often daydream about what we would name our bunchildren if we were able have them. *nose wiggle*

Here's who I tag...
Hops, Frodo, Samwise, Naomi and Tyler.

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2006 6:10 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Bun babies? Where. Those are good names though Fi. And Simone you have been to a Bistro. I'm envious. ~Rabbie Burns

 
At August 16, 2006 10:27 PM, Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

We bunnies here have the same problems with aim! Maddening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home