Thursday, May 05, 2005

Go Kendra!

What a week it has been! I almost made a bunny girlfriend, but found out she already has someone. Remind me to post about that later. Mama said I have to log out cause The Apprentice is coming on and she wants to snuggle with me. What's this? I'm gonna get attention? That's cool, but I'd rather not look at Trump's hair while she smothers me in kisses.

That pug better leave me alone too. He found a poopy-snack in the yard last night and I don't want his breath near me! Hrmph.

1 Comments:

At May 06, 2005 12:03 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Bastya, you'll meet a girl ham. I'm sure of it. That time Mama took me into the grocery store, we saw lots of hams. Some of them had to be girls. See if Tall Thing will take you to the supermarket some time!

Kendra is one of the final two contestants on The Apprentice, a tv show Mama watches. She used to say "Go Bren" and now she says "Go Kendra." I try to be supportive about these things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home