Friday, May 06, 2005

House of Blues

Why am I blue?

1) You may have noticed that my picture doesn't show up on this page. That's cause the site Mama has it linked from is down. It's been down all week. Bummer! Hrmph.

2) Mama's leaving me to be fed by strangers again, while she goes to Myrtle Beach. I know it's just a couple days, but it ain't cool. She's taking that pug again too. I don't know why he gets to go and I don't.

Doesn't she remember how cool I was when she took me to Memphis? We were in the hotel and I was bored so I got under the bed. Guess what I found - a magazine. Not just any magazine, but a special magazine with nice shiny pages and on the outside it said SHE MALES. I don't know why she and Dadda took it away from me, but they said they didn't wanna think about what went on in that room before.

5 Comments:

At May 06, 2005 6:28 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Hay Fiona B-b-b-bun. You s-s-sure are cute. I like your perky ears. Bet you're a g-g-g-good listener. Hrmph. Sorry, I'm kinda shy sometimes.

 
At May 10, 2005 10:01 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Hrmph! Shows him, Bikipatra. I don't have a lot of experience, but I know that it's important to find out what the girl bun wants to watch.

What's anthropology? Is that when you say you're sorry? Or is it a new kind of veggie?

 
At May 10, 2005 12:07 PM, Blogger Simone said...

I'm looking, Bastya! I think Bikipatra can help us with this.

Hey - you're right about Fiona being cuter than Tara. I like Fiona's white nose, and that big bowl of radicchio she has in her picture. She's sweet too.

 
At May 10, 2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Hi Fiona b-bu-bun. Hrrrm... sorry. Still a little shy! You must leave all the fellas speechless.

Um...Tara who?

 
At May 15, 2005 4:37 PM, Blogger Simone said...

It's okay, bikipatra. You are only human. So I don't expect much better. *nose wiggle*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home