Thursday, May 19, 2005

How humiliating

Some of my friends have posted their baby pictures. So Mama insisted I post mine. This is such a goofy pic, but she promised me a piece of thyme if I do this. Whatever thyme is, it better be good!

I hope Fiona doesn't lose interest after seeing this.


At May 19, 2005 6:01 PM, Blogger JueDee said...

Aw, look at you! Adorable!
I'm sure Fiona will LOVE this picture!

At May 19, 2005 7:15 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Thanks, JueDee. I hope you're right.

At May 19, 2005 7:23 PM, Blogger Fiona Bun said...

*nuzzle* CUTE *Binkies away*

At May 19, 2005 8:33 PM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

I'll have to find a super cute pic of me too.

You are freaking adorable Simone!

Tall Thing is gushing. And it's not even over me. Make her stop. Please.

At May 20, 2005 8:38 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Aw, you guys are just too kind.

Stop gushing, Tall Thing!

Hrmph. Hope that helps, Bastya. She should be gushing over you. Um, if you're sure you want that.

Fiona Bun:
D-d-did you just nuzzle me? You think I'm cute, for real? Is it okay if I nuzzle you back?

At May 20, 2005 10:02 PM, Blogger Fiona Bun said...

*nuzzle * binkies away*

At May 21, 2005 3:33 AM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent said...

Thanks Simone! She quit it, for a little while! Then she snatched me up and left stinky kisses all over my fur. Ah well. I got some spinach out of it.


Post a Comment

<< Home