Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My body, my fur

Get this. Mama gets back from vacation and she is not in the house but five minutes before she puts her mean little fingers in my cage and begins to pluck out the loose hairs from my tummy. That's right, my poor little tummy. I'm laying in my cage, plopped on my side, trying to relax and she walks in and does this.

Hello, Mama. Those hairs are loose, but still a part of me. Don't you think I know how to groom myself? Please stop treating me like a one year old. I am almost four. Respect please?

4 Comments:

At May 11, 2005 9:34 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Hrmph! That would be funny. She'd like that as much as me digging in her pillow.

I'll stick up for you anytime, Fiona. But when I asked Mama what a diva is and she said Beyonce Knowles ... well, Sophia doesn't look like Beyonce to me! Hrmph. But whatever you say - Mama said the lady is always right.

 
At May 11, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Oh, and since the lady recommends the 'bunny gift' on pillow as a thank you note, Mama can't get mad when she finds it!

 
At May 12, 2005 9:44 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Right on, Bastya. If anyone knows their grooming, it's you! As much time as Tall Thing spends in your face, you'd think she would know that.

The treats sound good! I assure you - Fiona and me are not peas. We would not be a good snack for you. Hrmph!

Yeah, she is cute isn't she?

 
At May 12, 2005 3:33 PM, Blogger Simone said...

C-c-c-cuz you are, Fiona. And sweet t-t-too. Hrmmm - Do I have permission to lick your nose?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home