Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Green stuff is good

Mama gave me cilantro last night. A bunch of it! Sometimes she is pretty cool. She had given me the usual greens and I was munching on them and my hay when I heard a rustling sound. Mama got a bag out of that cold place where she hoards food. I dropped everything and scampered to watch her. I always know when she is messing with herbs. Such a delectable smell!

Anyway, after she cleaned it, she gave a me the cilantro! It was more than would fit in my bowl. I love Mama right now.

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2005 12:51 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Yeah, Bastya you deserve more treats! Like that big berry outside your house.

I wouldn't say cilantro is better than parsley or those other herbs, Orlando Bun. But it's definitely better than mustard greens! Hrmph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home