Monday, August 15, 2005

Tonight I'm cleanin' out my closet

Mama is making me really angry lately. I know she means well and is concerned about me getting a hairball because I am still shedding heavily. But is it necessary to pull hair off of my butt when she grooms me? Hrmph! I keep telling her "just give me more papaya tablets" but she opts for the annoying method instead.

Mama, if you're reading this, know one thing: You're really pissing me off!!! Can't you take a hint when somebunny bites you? And each time they bite you, the bites get harder? To the point where it really REALLY hurts. And you still pick fur from my butt. Stop it already! HRRRMMMPPPHHH!
*THUMP*

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2005 5:39 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

We recommend poops on the pillow. Fiona and Orlando say to leave some nice teethwork on her baseboards if she doesn't stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home