Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Makin' a list and checkin' it twice

Santa came to our house yesterday wearin' a brown suit that said UPS. He left two boxes on the porch and I didn't pay any attention, 'til I heard Mama and Dadda saying my Christmas present was in there. One present in TWO boxes?

Hrmph. Sounds like the Santa guy broke the box in half, if ya ask me!

So they were openin' it up last night and not tellin' me what it is. From the bits and pieces I heard, they're giving me the present early instead of making me wait a whole month. B-b-b-ut they haven't let me at it yet. Grrrr! *THUMP*



Anybun got any idea what it could be? All I know is it came in two boxes, and Dadda had to pick it up 'cause Mama couldn't lift it. Is it a heavy carrot? Hmmm... a bun can only wonder.

4 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 7:08 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Whatever it is, it sounds exciting! All Santa ever brings around here is a treat basket. But it's good!

 
At November 28, 2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

OOoh TWO boxes. That means you also get TWO boxes to eat. I don't know what your present could be, I will have to think about it, but maybe it's something someone has to BUILD.

And thanks for your notes on my Thanksgifing blog, it's furry nice of you to check on us.

 
At November 28, 2006 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peaches thinks it may be the world's biggest Busy Bunny Basket. She's jealous of course. I just got her some new toys from Busy Bunny but she's unimpressed with them. The coffee table, however, she finds endlessly chewable. LOL

 
At December 02, 2006 5:17 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

That would be one heck of a carrot. maybe it is a bundle of carrots and a bunch of bottles of carrot juice and a new bed ~Rabbie Burns

 

Post a Comment

<< Home