Monday, December 04, 2006

Grumble bun

Hrmph. Not coming by and feeding me. HRMPH!

Thanks for your thoughts and concerns, everybunny. When Mama finally got home last night and I finally got to eat somethin', I was happy to see that bowl full of pellets. She stuffed my hay loft full and this morning I was munching on the remains of that hay. Mama saw the round "presents" I left in the litterbox and was overjoyed. So much that she treated me with a papaya tablet, and gave me breakfast which I devoured.

Do you all still think I should see a vet? Mama hasn't taken me 'cause I'm acting okay and frankly, I don't wanna be stuck with a needle. B-b-but if you still think I should go, she might take me anyway tomorrow. She mentioned somethin' about snuggle time tonight, and listening to see if my teeth are grinding or if I am just doing the soft tooth purr thingie. What do y'all think?

Still no word from the petsitting folks. Nothin'. Nada. Maybe somethin' happened, some kinda emergency. But even then, they got more than one person working there, and if somethin' happened to my sitter, someone coulda called Mama or Dadda on the cell phones while they were out. 'Cause it's really important that I eat! Hrmph.

Thought I was never gonna get fed again... Hrmph. *nose wiggle*

*grumbles*
THUMP.

6 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 10:40 AM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Simone! I worried all night about you! Keep eating that hay and making poopies and I have a feeling you won't need to see the evil vet.

But just to be on the safe side, be sure to do a few binkies, okay?

 
At December 04, 2006 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was worried about you too last night Simone! I'm glad you're eating and pooping.

I probably wouldn't take him to the vet if he seems okay just because that is additional stress on an already stressful weekend. Poor little guy! Peaches can't imagine even going 5 minutes without food herself. LOL

 
At December 04, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Simone, thank goodness you're ok!!! What a mean, horrible bunsitter to not take care of you. My Bunny Mommy says that if you're eating and using the bathroom and your system seems to be working that you probably don't need to go to the vet. But your mama should probably keep a watchful eye on you to make sure you're getting water and your habits don't change. You poor thing!!! I'm glad your mama is back and you got some dinners though.

 
At December 04, 2006 6:37 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Simone, I think you should call the better buisness bun bureau and report that agency if they don't get back to you with an explaination. THat is unforgivable and dangerous. However, I am supremely happy to hear you are eating and leaving doots. Next binkies and snuggles and your Momma will feel even better about you being okay ~Rabbie Burns

 
At December 04, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Simone is our hero!! Can you believe that Bunny Daddy said we could use a weekend without food - something about our fat tummies too. But don't worry, Bunny Mommy gave him a good smack and then gave us a treat.
Simone we're glad you're better and bad bad bunny-sitter!

 
At December 04, 2006 7:35 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Hi Sweetie! We all agree that if your "presents" are at your "normal size" and not smaller, then you may be alright. The worst would be having to take some Critical Care or some other stuff that Mommy feeds us in a syringe when we are not eating. Feel better soon and eat lots of hay!
=:8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home