Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hoppy New Year

Hi Efurrybunny! It sure has been awhile since the last I've seen you all. Things have been a little crazy and Mama's time on Flickr has been cheatin' me of valuable blogging opportunities.

Hope you are all well. I just wanted to hop online (no pun intended), thank you for your friendship, thank you for your purr-ayers when I wasn't eating, and wish you well in 2009.

What are your resolutions? Mine is to post more.
(If I ever get the chance. Hrmph!)

3 Comments:

At January 07, 2009 5:06 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy New Year Handsome!

 
At January 07, 2009 5:39 PM, Blogger Alice said...

you're as dark as kubrick!! but oh so much more lovely. thanks for stopping by beauty!

"alice"

 
At January 12, 2009 4:36 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

we unnerstand, Mom has been facebooking *sigh* ~the FLuffy TRibe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home