Monday, December 04, 2006

If this was mine, I would share it with you all

Update: I feel okay, but still kinda shaken up over the whole starvation thing. That wasn't fun. Tanks again to my friends for the well wishes.

Meanwhile, as I was at home starving over the weekend, Mama and Dadda were out and about, walking past this:



And did they bring any home for me? Hrmph. But if they had, I would share it with my friends here. The broccoli would be especially for Bastya and the mostest beautiful bun, my Fi.

2 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 12:58 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

That's furry nice of you Simone. I hopes you are all better now and eating all you can including the furniture ~Rabbie BUrns

 
At December 11, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Boy that looks tasty. I'm glad you're doing better, Simone, after that terrible scare!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home