Friday, February 27, 2009

My Brother, the Thief

The nerve of that pug. HRMPH!!!

I was rummaging through my dad's mail and found a catalog that looked interesting. I sniffed and dug at it a little. Know what happened? My pug brother walked over, looked at the catalog, looked at me, looked at me nibbling the catalog... and... he took it away! He took MY catalog and carried it across the room where he began chewing on it. Hrmph! To make matters worse, Mama thought this was funny! She laughed and then took the catalog away from us.

Thanks a lot, Tyler!

5 Comments:

At February 27, 2009 11:08 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Oh, dear. Your human needs to stand up for your rights, Simone!

 
At March 03, 2009 9:03 AM, Blogger Deb Cushman said...

Brothers! What are you gonna do? They're just plain pests!

 
At March 16, 2009 11:12 PM, Blogger The Bunns said...

Good to hear from you Simone ... even with such frustrating news ... is that pug a barker?

 
At March 16, 2009 11:43 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Would Simone like to be in the Bunnies Rock! video for the upcoming Bunny Benefit Bash? All I need is to know what picture he'd like me to use. Something music-themed would be ideal, but it's not required.

Hop on over to my blog if you need more info!

 
At April 22, 2009 5:54 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

*gasp* has he never heard of finders keepers ~the Fluffy Tribe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home